Search for atmospheres
Evening at the Old Lodge
On a Blustery Autumn Night...
It was Jehan who had started it, raving about the ambiance of the old Georgian manor. The fact that neither you nor Parnasse were huge fans of yoga (nothing against the particular class held there, it just wasn't your favored form of exercise) was a moot point. You had to come, Jehan had insisted, at least to see the architecture and experience the atmosphere of the place. So you did. Now, tucked up on the deep window seat with its thick cushions, you have to agree with Jehan's earlier statement. The blustery night is as atmospheric and magical as can be, and the cozy wood paneling and crackling fire set the scene inside perfectly. Even Jehan's fuzzy rainbow leg warmers fit somehow! With a grin, you turn back to your book. Across from you, Parnasse is engrossed in the latest issue of Vogue, although he frequently intersperses his reading with (adorably sappy) glances at his finch. With the open window to cool you on one side and the fire to warm you on the other, you settle in for the duration of Jehan's class.
Comments for "On a Blustery Autumn Night..."
License details for "On a Blustery Autumn Night..."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Countryside Winter Evening by pcaeldries from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license