Search for atmospheres
After a long day at the Los Angeles Institute
Nighttime at the LA Institute
After spending a long day training at the Los Angeles Institute with the Blackthorns and Emma, it's finally time for you go to sleep and get some well-deserved rest. You can hear gentle waves outside, a clock ticking away quietly, muted footsteps of someone out in the hallway, and the soft breathing of somebody in the room next to yours. The soothing sounds slowly, slowly lull you to sleep.
Comments for "Nighttime at the LA Institute"
License details for "Nighttime at the LA Institute"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- trickling water by FractalStudios from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Cloth Rustling by Toefur from Freesound.org +)
- Breathing 2 by YouTube +)