Search for atmospheres
An Irish bar that feels like home
Night at the Dal
In the show Lost Girl, there's a bar that feels practically like home to almost every single character on the show, and that place is called The Dal. Offering good drinks, plenty of laughs, and great company, this place is just the kind of neutral place a neutral Fae Succubus like Bo can call home.
Comments for "Night at the Dal"
License details for "Night at the Dal"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Bar Sounds by *)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Irish pub, chatter and music by traggeldy from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license