Search for atmospheres
The Quiet Noises of a Working Tommy Shelbey
Next To a Working Shelbey
The calmer side of Tommy Shelbey is shown as you sit next to him as he clicks on a typewriter. Although, he is never purely at rest as he shifts in his chair, shuffles through papers, and listens to the carriages outside the wet streets of Birmingham.
Comments for "Next To a Working Shelbey"
License details for "Next To a Working Shelbey"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Paper shuffling by Bewagne on http://freesound.org +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Man clearing throat by johnnypanic from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Typewriter (1912) by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Old Rotary Phone Ringing by mycompasstv from http://freesound.org +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)