Search for atmospheres
Vietnam Hoi An Temple Bridge
NBTK Chùa Cầu Bản Doanh
I tried to recreate the atmosphere of an upcoming mobile game called Nam Binh Than Khi. The game itself travels through lots of Vietnamese history events and locations; however, this atmospheric combination is for the headquarter, which is also a very famous site, the Hoi An Temple Bridge. Take a tour to the classical side of the modern South East Asia country.This site is considered one of the most reserved sites in Vietnam, with almost everything still have its vintage looks. The sound of the river streaming underneath the bridge, bird chirping, people occupational passing by leaving only their footsteps. And from afar is the children playing. Someone is playing the flute beautifully yet may another time will we ever know where it's coming from. Please enjoy!
Comments for "NBTK Chùa Cầu Bản Doanh"
License details for "NBTK Chùa Cầu Bản Doanh"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Rooster by By AGFX - www.freesound.org +)
- Wooden Hollow Chimes by Gunther Dorksen from http://freesound.org +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- flutedance by kerri +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)