Search for atmospheres
St. Mary Mead, a charming English village with a high body count
Miss Marple's Cottage
Agatha Christie's beloved sleuth Miss Marple sits knitting by the fire in her cottage's drawing room. Faithful Florence, her maid, refills her tea now and again. Outside, village sounds--church bells, the mail carrier's bicycle, villagers shopping, songbirds in the garden by her prized sweet peas. But what's this? Quiet, stealthy footsteps on the gravel walk near Miss Marple's garden. Is there about to be a murder next door?!
Comments for "Miss Marple's Cottage"
License details for "Miss Marple's Cottage"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Knitting Needles by Hikari +)
- Quiet afternoon in village by luciolepri from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds Chirping Ireland Morning by Philip Colbert +)
- Tea pouring by PJ Earl +)
- Footsteps on Gravel by revolt2563 fromhttp://freesound.org +)
- 4 Romantic Pieces, Op. 75 - 1. by Roxana Pavel Goldstein +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license