Search for atmospheres
As always, Merlin and Gwaine can be found at the tavern
Merlin & Gwaine at the Tavern
Merlin's default, go-to place is the Rising Sun Tavern in Camelot, at least according to Arthur. Gwaine can always be found there too, trying to flirt with anyone that looks in his direction (usually Percival when the quiet knight joins them). When Merlin finishes tucking Arthur safely in bed with his teddy (at least that's what he tells the folk at the tavern), he heads down to the town and spends a night with his friends, laughing and telling tall tales. Occasionally Arthur even graces them with his presence when he doesn't have too much on (which is rare), and that's when the fun really begins...
Comments for "Merlin & Gwaine at the Tavern"
License details for "Merlin & Gwaine at the Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Blow a Kiss by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Beer being poured by http://www.soundjay.com +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- A Walk In The Shire by Rod Abernathy, Dave Adams *)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license