Search for atmospheres
Crowded River Market
Matsunai Market (Day)
Sunlight glistens off the Nakahi River, as it flows through the bustling river town. Winding your way through the crowd you are at once assailed by the smells of fish, both raw, and cooked wafting through the air, mingling with the exotic spices from the stall next to them, and a pot of something really spicy cooking in one of the stalls up ahead. The river towns are known for their spicy cooking. Fresh flowers and bright silks catch your eye from across the way. A group of musicians plays nearby, a smiling young man slips through the crowd next to you winding his way towards them, his bright sash waving like a banner behind him. His closeness reminds you to keep an eye on your purse, the river towns are known for pickpockets too...
(Matsunai, Nasimani Province, Western Eshana.)
Comments for "Matsunai Market (Day)"
License details for "Matsunai Market (Day)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/KGJones/sounds/65295/ +)
- Japanese market touts by Icthelion +)
- Folk Round by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License +)
- Accordion by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)