Search for atmospheres
John & Jolene Study at the Beach House
Magick by the Beach
Even deep in research, John Constantine knows when she returns home. She dusts wet sand off her bare feet outside on the mat before she steps in, the smell of the sea and storm chasing her like a lover reluctant to let her go. He looks up from the ancient tome he had been absorbed in to watch her cross the living room to the kitchen and out of sight. The little minx; there is no way it's warm enough for shorts that short.
Constantine marks the page in his book and sets it aside. "You really gonna come back without a word, luv?"
Jolene's voice floats from the kitchen. "Just letting you enjoy the show, sugar."
He chuckles and follows the sound of her laughter, leaving his book behind.
Comments for "Magick by the Beach"
License details for "Magick by the Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Deep rumbling thunder by Duophonic from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Writing with Sharpie by https://freesound.org/s/337088/ +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- bamboo by Lauren Miller +)
- Fireplace_ by martats from http://www.freesound.org/ +)