Search for atmospheres
The Wood Between Worlds
He was standing by the edge of a small pool - not more than ten feet from side to side in a wood. The trees grew close together and were so leafy that he could get no glimpse of the sky. All the light was green light that came through the leaves: but there must have been a very strong sun overhead, for this green daylight was bright and warm. It was the quietest wood you could possibly imagine. There were no birds, no insects, no animals, and no wind. You could almost feel the trees growing. The pool he had just got out of was not the only pool. There were dozens of others - a pool every few yards as far as his eyes could reach. You could almost feel the trees drinking the water up with their roots. This wood was very much alive.
Comments for "Magician's Nephew"
License details for "Magician's Nephew"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dreamscape by Brad Breeck +)
- Silent monks chanting by cormi from http://freesound.org +)
- Hymn of the Cherubim by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQzW_QfPew +)
- Cello Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Ambient warm pad for anxiety by Spiritwordsandmusic Publishing +)
- frozen noise by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org +)
- heartbeat by thenudo on Freesound.org +)
- Whisoline by Venus Vulture +)