Search for atmospheres
in space no one can hear you scream
The film Alien became a legend. We will be on the surface of the famous planetoid LV-426. Close your eyes and listen. The wind raises clouds of dust, clouds cover the sky, and grains of sand rattle against the porthole. Somewhere in the distance rises the bulk of Derelict. It hides its terrible secret until the doomed traveler enters. Something worse than death awaits him there.I will be very happy to hear your comments
Comments for "LV-426"
License details for "LV-426"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Lustmord Black Star by Lustmord *)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Howling wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Thunder (single, warbling) by Yoyodaman234 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license