Search for atmospheres
My body may be a temple but I am the god to whom it is devoted
Your name's Will Graham and you are in the middle of the forest. There's nothing in your hands, but your head feels sleepy and you keep on walking. Not far away you hear your dogs barking. They cry for you, without stopping, but you don't want to go home. Not yet.
In the distance, there's a song. You don't remember where it comes from nor recognize it, but it's fine. You keep walking.
For time to time, you feel it. There's something under your skin, crawling, trying to take over (It reminds you of him).
Sometimes you hear that old Elk crying, calling you like your dogs. A biblical passage keeps repeating in your head and, as you try to ignore it, you walk.
You can't seem to stop.
Comments for "Lovely, Will"
License details for "Lovely, Will"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Elk call by Hyperionn from http://freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- dog_walking_jingling by jeseid77 from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- The Hunter's Path by Marcin Przytowicz +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- Bible Mark 8:34-38 by The Bible +)