Search for atmospheres
It took you three days' ride to get here, but you're here now, and that's what matters. So, because literally everything hurts, you decided to (sensibly) charter a boat, which brings you to where you are now; in the middle of the lake.
Birds screech overhead, accompanied by the rhythmic thuds of the oars moving, and the wind brings with it the clear, sweet smell of lotuses. Slowly, as the sun rises, the sky turns from dark blue to violet purple to pale pink, and the canoe comes to a stop at a wooden dock, where a busy market is just starting to wake from the haze of sleep.
Welcome to Lotus Pier.
Comments for "Lotus Pier"
License details for "Lotus Pier"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Machetes sliding 2 by Bellick from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Woman Laughing by rdneubauer from http://www.freesound.org +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)
- lake_water by swamp, frogs, insects +)
- Another Crowd by unfa on http://freesound.org +)
- Birds Singing at Dusk by Zubayr +)