Search for atmospheres
Tomas and Marcus stop at the library for research.
Marcus is the one who decides to stop, and he says it’s so Tomas can read up - it’s not every day you drive through Notre Dame, he says, but Tomas notices him reading just as diligently. The weather is wet and miserable outside, halfway between rain and snow (and maybe that’s the real reason they stopped, he thinks, and is grateful) but the fire is warm, and the analysis occasionally funny, and Muslim prayers keep bouncing around his head.
Comments for "Library, Sunrise"
License details for "Library, Sunrise"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Paper shuffling by Bewagne on http://freesound.org +)
- male sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- short gentle male chuckle by danielsilveira321 on freesound.org +)
- Masjid Haram by ejaz215 from http://freesound.org +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Books Dropping by Nicktadz from http://freesound.org +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)
*) Soundsnap.com license