Search for atmospheres
The Joys of an Apollo's Cabin Afternoon
Lazy day in Cesa De Apollo
You just got to Camp Halfblood couple days ago. Your schedule for today allowed for a bit of free time, so you opted to play guitar in your cabin. No song in mind, just a bit of absent picking. You can hear the wind whisper against the grass, and friends chat amongst themselves as they pick strawberries and climb the lava wall. Birds are singing, and you can hear the lake just a bit away from your cabin. Every now and again, the silence is punctured by a sword fight, but you don't mind. You also can hear the singing of another Apollo camper as she absentmindedly sorts out first aid supplies. Yes, you think, sinking further back into your chair. This is the start of a brilliant summer.
Comments for "Lazy day in Cesa De Apollo"
License details for "Lazy day in Cesa De Apollo"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rustling leaves Lundby forest by Agnese Priekule +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Fun crowd by Erica Miller +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Sword Fight by funwithsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Guitar - Fingerpicking by http://freesound.org/people/JohnLaVine333/sounds/251203/ +)
- Bad Kids Singing by https://soundcloud.com/kizzy-lotus +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)