Search for atmospheres
Nature is reclaiming the crater where once L'manburg used to stand. Moss grows over rough rocks torn apart by explosions, and birds make nests in the debris of a former home of many. A waterfall bubbles past the broken remains of a beehive, its bees long gone.
You wonder if it was worth it. You know it wasn't.
Comments for "L'manburg Crater"
License details for "L'manburg Crater"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- waterfall by Nsmusic from freesound.org *)
- Falling Rocks (medium) by Rich Zebro +)
*) Soundsnap.com license