Search for atmospheres
The eerie alternate dimension of Stranger Things
In the Upside Down
Based off of the alternate dimension From the tv show "Stranger Things." It is dark, tentacle-like roots infest the walls and ground and fluttery, snowy ashes are floating around you. The eerie surrealness is almost dreamlike, but the fear keeps you alert. Everywhere you turn could be a mistake, resulting in being strangled, caught, or poisoned. Every step you take is familiar, a place you once knew but is now a dark, deserted, and cold version of itself. You wonder how much longer you can last. Each moment is borrowed time. It is known as the upside-down.
Comments for "In the Upside Down"
License details for "In the Upside Down"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepybackground by alextundra from freesound.org +)
- Cthulhu growl by cylon8472 from https://freesound.org +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Reverberating Metal Scrapes by Fox Forrester +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Underground Breathe 2 by Mathias W. *)
- Quick heartbeat by patobottos (https://freesound.org/people/patobottos/sounds/369017/) +)
- Cave ambience by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license