Search for atmospheres
Betty lets Jughead through the window...
In Betty's Bedroom
As Betty comes home, she locks herself in her room. It starts to pour outside, the rain sooths her overstimulated mind. Grabbing her diary, she starts to write in bed but suddenly, she hears tapping on her window. "Juggy..." She opens her window and lets him climb into her room; the two fall on her bed in a heap of kisses.
Comments for "In Betty's Bedroom"
License details for "In Betty's Bedroom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Summer Night by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Tapping on Window by Eneasz +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Distant freight train by joshs from http://freesound.org +)
- Brush Writing by runirasmussen from http://freesound.org" +)