Search for atmospheres
An Evening in the Mikaelson Compound
House of the Rising Sun
It’s another serene evening in New Orleans. Even though living in the Big Easy with a family of original vampires is never easy, the latest foe that dared to cross the Mikaelson family has been vanquished, and oddly enough, you feel completely at peace as you curl up in front of the drawing room fire with a good book. Elijah sits in the chair adjacent to you, also reading a book. Even though Hope was put to bed hours ago, she is fussing tonight, and you can hear Hayley’s muffled footsteps in the other room as she walks her back and forth in a desperate attempt to calm her daughter down. You aren’t exactly sure where Klaus and Freya are, but you know wherever they are, they’re safe. Everyone is.
Comments for "House of the Rising Sun"
License details for "House of the Rising Sun"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Baby Talking by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking in the House by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)