Search for atmospheres
I would have loved to show you Florence, Will.
Hannibal's Florence Office
A day in the life of Hannibal Lecter on the run in Florence- relaxing, wine-filled, comfortable Florence. In his new Italian office as Dr. Phel, the good doctor has a lovely crackling fire, Vivaldi playing in the background over the ticking of his antique grandfather clock, with the windows open to let in the sounds of his Florentine city as he sketches and composes at his desk. But, beware of the falling teacup from within his memory palace: the peaces may indeed gather together again, one day.
Comments for "Hannibal's Florence Office"
License details for "Hannibal's Florence Office"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass_shattering_05 by c-rogers from http://freesound.org +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)
- Vivaldi by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGO22tHQ3bU&list=PL2-AKtq4bMPV7877XjZbEERXfB2b7kjoy&index=3 +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Smolyan Bulevard by Nebeto +)
- Writing with Pencil by orginaljun from http://freesound.org +)
- Italian Ambulance by Sean Tahtinen +)