Search for atmospheres
Gusu Lan Sect
It's a bright new sunny day, and you decide to take your texts to a flat rock near the Cold Spring to study. With one person playing their flute in the forest, and another tuning their guqin a little ways away, you decide that this is a great way to spend a Saturday.
Comments for "Gusu Lan Sect"
License details for "Gusu Lan Sect"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flute Reverb by "kerri" from http://freesound.org +)
- rustling leaves Lundby forest by Agnese Priekule +)
- trickling water by FractalStudios from http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- Guqin by Xserra from http://freesound.org +)