Search for atmospheres
While monitoring a sleeping patient, you catch up on some charts. No one will look for you here, so you can avoid the hustle and bustle of everyone in the hospital. While your patient's snoring could be irritating, it's oddly relaxing to listen to as you think and write your charts. But you can still hear the murmur of the hospital, even from behind a closed door, as you can only temporarily escape the exciting life of a surgeon.
Comments for "Grey's Anatomy"
License details for "Grey's Anatomy"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- High Heels by anagar +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Fire Siren by Fox Forrester +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- hospital by Mariiao2 at http://freesound.org/people/mariiao2/sounds/240676/ +)
- Old Ventilator by ofabra from http://freesound.org +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- EKG Monitor by Youtube +)