Search for atmospheres
Going to Sleep in front of Granny Noon's Fire (Dragonkeeper Chronicles)
Granny Noon's House
After eating a large and satisfying meal with Kale, Leetu, Dar, and Granny Noon, you are settling down in front of the fire to relax. Your muscles are a little sore from your journey, but you don't mind so much as you listen to the quiet evening sounds around you.
Dar plays what he calls "digestion music" on his flute. Leetu has settled in a chair with a book, and you can hear her turn the page from time to time. Granny Noon knits quietly in her chair, occasionally shifting her work so that it rustles. Kale has already fallen asleep before the fire; you can hear her even breathing a few feet away as you drift toward sleep yourself.
Comments for "Granny Noon's House"
License details for "Granny Noon's House"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- andean flute melody by *)
- Breathing by BenLa, from http://freesound.org +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license