Search for atmospheres
The living sculptures of Pemberley
Gardens of Pemberley
"They gradually ascended for half a mile, and then found themselves at the top of a considerable eminence, where the wood ceased, and the eye was instantly caught by Pemberley House, situated on the opposite side of a valley, into which the road with some abruptness wound. It was a large, handsome, stone building, standing well on rising ground, and backed by a ridge of high woody hills;—and in front, a stream of some natural importance was swelled into greater, but without any artificial appearance. Its banks were neither formal, nor falsely adorned. Elizabeth was delighted. She had never seen a place where nature had done more, or where natural beauty had been so little counteracted by an awkward taste. They were all of them warm in their admiration; and at that moment she felt that to be mistress of Pemberley might be something!"
Comments for "Gardens of Pemberley"
License details for "Gardens of Pemberley"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Girl Giggles by holadios from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- Water in the Wash 2 by izzybel +)
- Splash by Lukeirl from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds Chirping Ireland Morning by Philip Colbert +)
- Creaky Chair 2 by stackpool +)
- Horse Gallop on Soft Dirt by stephensaldanha from http://freesound.org +)