Search for atmospheres
driving through the pacific northwest
Towering pines, ragged cliff edges, dense forests, and a constant fall of rain. Nothing's better than taking a drive through the gorgeous landscape of Forks, WA while listening to Hozier.
Once you get bored of Hozier (psh, as if) I suggest muting channel six and opening another tab in your browser and playing Rosyln by Bon Iver simultaneously (or any other indie song) = perfection.
Comments for "Forks, WA"
License details for "Forks, WA"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Traffic by *)
- Rain on car windscreen by daveygann from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep rumbling thunder by Duophonic from http://freesound.org +)
- Windy Mountain by dwightsabeast fromhttp://freesound.org +)
- Like Real People Do - Hozier by Hozier +)
- driving on bumpy road by https://freesound.org/people/deleted_user_7146007/ +)
- Rain on Window by InspectorJ From http://freesound.org +)
- Car Driving by stephan from soundbible.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license