Search for atmospheres
FableHaven Book One
FableHaven is a book by Brandon Mull. Two siblings(Seth and Kendra) go to there grandfathers house to stay. Grandpa Sorenson tells Seth and Kendra to not go to the woods. Seth ignores the rules of grandpa and goes to the woods. He discovers birds, frogs, and fairytales inside the woods. Seth finally reaches a point in the woods where he finds a beautiful place. This place was a big deck and a fountain with water surrounding it. This was the atmosphere I did. That is why you can hear birds, frogs, and a fountain. Seth was amazed of what his grandfather was hiding and really curious to discover more. The theme would always trust someone or something bad might happen to you.
Comments for "FableHaven Book One"
License details for "FableHaven Book One"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves by freesound.org +)
- Wind gust by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- breathing f by kingloki +)
- 0_Birds by Luuk van Loon +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)