Search for atmospheres
A Quiet Evening on the Shores of Camp Half-Blood
Evening on the Beach at CHB
You sit on the beach with fellow campers as you breathe in the salty breeze coming in from the Long Island Sound. You watch the dark clouds and hear campers training, practicing archery, talking at the lunch pavilion. Your hair is tangled and damp from swimming, and you sink your toes into the cool sand. What a great night to be a Demigod.
Comments for "Evening on the Beach at CHB"
License details for "Evening on the Beach at CHB"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Sword Fight by funwithsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Archery by Jojikiba from YouTube +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Camp fire 1nk by mick-gibbs from http://freesound.org +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)