Search for atmospheres
See you tomorrow, Wei Ying
Evening in the Jingshi
The furniture in the Jingshi was extremely simplistic, without any unnecessary belongings. On the accordion partition, there was a painting of drifting clouds, floating and morphing with its fine brushwork. A guqin table lay horizontally in front of it. On top of the three-legged incense stand in the corner, a hollowed out incense burner made of white jade emitted soft, lingering smoke, filling the whole room with the chilling scent of sandalwood
Comments for "Evening in the Jingshi"
License details for "Evening in the Jingshi"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind and chimes by 14GPanskaMacakova_Anna (chimes), FunWithSound (wind) on freesound, Editing by VolatileMatter +)
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Splash 1 by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Paint Brush on Canvas by https://freesound.org/people/AryaNotStark/sounds/407625/ +)
- lwj humming wangxian by MaoErFM +)
- Fireplace_ by martats from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Tea pouring by PJ Earl +)