Search for atmospheres
Stargazing in the Strawberry Fields
Evening at Camp Half-Blood
Camp Half-Blood, the beautiful paradise for Greek demigods, is your home in the summer. Evenings here are magical, with a bonfire burning in the amphitheater, the pegasi whinnying once in a while, all your friends talking and laughing, and the sounds of the forest in the air. The stars are so beautiful and you can almost feel your godly parent smiling down on you from Olympus. This will be a great summer.
Comments for "Evening at Camp Half-Blood"
License details for "Evening at Camp Half-Blood"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse Whinny by CMIUC100 +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Campfire in the dark forest by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTXWoD9Nso +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Running on Grass by Slave2theLight from http://www.freesound.org +)