Search for atmospheres
In the back of the Trans-Am
Driving in Zone 5
You're situated comfortably between two of your closest friends in the backseat of your crew's car. One of them is asleep and the other is messing with some gadget. Up front, your boyfriend occasionally turns around and blows you a kiss, or the driver laughs to himself at a though or idea he doesn't bother to share with the rest of you. The radio is slightly busted, but occasionally picks up a signal, reminding you that you're not alone in this world. You feel safe, though the desert air is freezing at night and you're shoulder is bleeding from the fight earlier. You think about your life, and you wouldn't change a thing.
Comments for "Driving in Zone 5"
License details for "Driving in Zone 5"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- male laugh by Ben Whishaw +)
- BBC Radio News by Copyright 2018 BBC +)
- Blow a Kiss by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Spinning Metal by http://www.freesound.org/people/baryy/sounds/163420/ +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- Car Driving by stephan from soundbible.com +)