Search for atmospheres
Tomas and Marcus in the car between jobs.
Tomas thinks he could count on two hands the number of cars they’ve seen since the clock rolled past 11. They’re far out in the middle of where and the crappy old radio can’t find a signal for shit, and when it does it always seems to be the same damn country song, and Tomas has Mass stuck in his head.
Comments for "Driving, Midnight"
License details for "Driving, Midnight"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- coughing man by Cauespirolla +)
- In Thy Kingdom by Christian choir +)
- Car pass by hinzebeat from freesound.org +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- car interior 3 by meepalicious from freesound.org +)
- Call My Name by Michael Schulte +)
- Man sniffling by steveoshore from http://freesound.org +)
- Radio Static by thegoose09 from http://freesound.org +)