Search for atmospheres
A relatively quiet evening in the living quarters of Jorrvaskr. Upstairs the companions entertain each other with song and jeers, their usual din muffled by the hall's wooden floors. Tilda hums to herself while sweeping nearby while Kodlak pours over his journal. Someone halfheartedly sharpen's their weapon, getting lost in thought or conversation.
Comments for "Downstairs Jorrvaskr"
License details for "Downstairs Jorrvaskr"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword Sharpening by allsoundeff +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Sweeping by sweeping_tile_floor_with_broom.wav by daboy291 at https://freesound.org (CC0 license) +)
- Quill scratching by The Youtube audio library +)
- Drunk crowd by Zabuhailo of http://freesound.org +)