Search for atmospheres
My second Atmosphere for Technical Theater
DRACULA: The Graveyard at moonlight when Lucy is killed. I have a male crying to represent Reinfield's crying and a female crying to represent Mina crying over Lucy's death. I also added wolves howling to make it more suspenseful. I added creaking to represent the tomb Lucy is laying in closing. I added rain and thunder storms, and hard wind to show the sounds I think I would hear if I was in a graveyard at moonlight. It's late at night because the graveyard is at moonlight. Lastly, I added wolves howling in the background because it's late at night and they are in a graveyard close to Dracula's castle. 109 I choose these sounds because it's a graveyard, and it's late at night so the I assumed that the graveyard should have harsh weather like thunderstorm, strong wind, and rainy weather. I added the people crying because people always cry at graveyards. This is my way of representing The Graveyard at Moonlight when Lucy is Killed.
Comments for "DANIELA_P_AMBIENTMIXER2"
License details for "DANIELA_P_AMBIENTMIXER2"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wolf howl by DarkJoker +)
- Small crowd by Not Applicable +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder and Rain by Soundbible.com +)
- male crying by SoundEffectsFactory +)
- Rain Storm by SoundElectric from http://youtube.com +)
- Girl crying by Stuard +)
- heart beat by the nudo from http://freesound.org +)