Search for atmospheres
It looks like a good start to a quiet evening in.
Cooking with Dr. Lecter
"You stir, I'll chop."
It's easy to settle into a mindless sort of dance. The smell of fresh herbs and sauteing vegetables fills the air, the oven preheating. His hands glide over a thin, marbled cut of meat as he rubs it with salt, occasionally asking you to pass the seasoning. You haven't asked what it is.
Comments for "Cooking with Dr. Lecter"
License details for "Cooking with Dr. Lecter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pasta boiling by Agonda from http://freesound.org +)
- Tea Cup Clinking sc by ahill86 +)
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- chopping vegetables by blue6 +)
- Oven Door by edhutschek on http://freesound.org +)
- Chopping Onions by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDQj9AjQFBs +)
- Beethoven Symphony7 Allegretto by John Michel from Wikimedia Commons +)
- Sleep breathing by Maegan Partin +)