Search for atmospheres
You need to have some tea!
Chapter 7 - A Mad Tea-Party
'No room! No room!' they cried out when they saw you coming. 'There's plenty of room!' you said indignantly, and you sat down in a large arm-chair at one end of the table. 'Have some wine,' the March Hare said in an encouraging tone. You looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea. 'I don't see any wine,' you remarked. 'There isn't any,' said the March Hare. 'Then it wasn't very civil of you to offer it,' you said angrily. 'It wasn't very civil of you to sit down without being invited,' said the March Hare. 'I didn't know it was your table,' you replied; 'it's laid for a great many more than three.' This piece of rudeness was more than you could bear: you got up in great disgust, and walked off; the Dormouse fell asleep instantly, and neither of the others took the least notice of you going, though you looked back once or twice, half hoping that they would call after you: the last time you saw them, they were trying to put the Dormouse into the teapot.
Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll - Chapter 7 . A Mad Tea-Party
Comments for "Chapter 7 - A Mad Tea-Party"
License details for "Chapter 7 - A Mad Tea-Party"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cups-of-tea by "vedas from http://freesound.org" +)
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Main Street Music by Disney +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Tea Kettle Whistle by jasonelrod from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Girl Chuckle by Reitanna from http://freesound.org +)