Search for atmospheres
Busy as usual on Ceres Station
Just another busy day on Ceres. Just like yesterday, just like tomorrow.
Ceres Station, one of the first sites of human colonization in the Outer Planets. Half a generation after humanity arrived there, Tycho Manufacturing managed to spin up the asteroid, which gave it a gravity of 0.3 g.
As the most important port in the Belt, the station has a population of approximately six million permanent residents with an extra one million transiting through at any given time. 800 to 1,000 ships are docked on Ceres every day.
Comments for "Ceres Station"
License details for "Ceres Station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Another Crowd by http://www.freesound.org +)
- Television by LG from https://www.freesound.org +)
- Enterprise Beeps 2 by Paramount +)
- Arab Market by Raman Coco from http://freesound.org +)
- NYC Subway 1 by Stuard +)
- Room Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- DS9 Infirmary by TrekCore +)
- Dystopian noise pollution by XRT from http://freesound.org +)