Search for atmospheres
After touching the stones of Craigh na Dun, you find yourself transported back to 1743. Taken to Castle Leoch, you try to make friends with the Mackenzie clan. The sound of bagpipes can be heard during the festive parties as you sit and listen to this new world around you.
Comments for "Castle Leoch"
License details for "Castle Leoch"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fest crowd large by By sonsdebarcelona - freesound.org +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Bagpipes by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Woman Laughing by rdneubauer from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - Pan Left by Soundjay +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license