Search for atmospheres
I'm VERY into science these days...
Carlos's Science Lab
The laboratory that Carlos owns near Big Rico's Pizza.
Nobody does a slice like Big Rico. N O B O D Y.
If you hear a helicopter go past, that's probably just the Sheriff's Secret Police, or maybe the World Government. Nothing to worry about.
What you should be worrying about is that blue mist that seems to be coming out of the smashed Erlenmeyer flask on the floor. Don't look at it for too long. Let's all pretend it's not there and hope it goes away before it dissolves the lungs of anyone who goes near it, like what happened last week.
Everything is fine.
Comments for "Carlos's Science Lab"
License details for "Carlos's Science Lab"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- computer_activate by *)
- Helicopter Flying Past by from http://soundbible.com/1740-Helicopter.html +)
- Stirring Drink by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Arcade Bleep Sound by Kodack from http://freesound.org +)
- bubbling beaker by melthurian from http://freesound.org +)
- Sizzling by Mirors of the Freesound Project +)
- Underwater Bubbles by Perel from http://freesound.org +)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license