Search for atmospheres
It's never too late to plot revenge
Captain Hook's Cabin
Captain Hook is in his cabin, writing out a new plan to get Peter. He can hear the familiar sounds of his ship on the sea, his men talking and sometimes singing below decks, and even the mermaids singing a haunting melody from their rocks across the bay. But the things that haunts him is the sound of the crocodile, circling his ship, waiting for a chance to get more than just his hand.
Comments for "Captain Hook's Cabin"
License details for "Captain Hook's Cabin"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Hey Ho by Howard Shore +)
- いりぐちでぐち - Ichiko Aoba by ichiko aoba, +)
- Ticking clock by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)
- Miners pub in Brzeszcze by Robinhood76 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Brush Writing by runirasmussen from http://freesound.org" +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)