Search for atmospheres
In Maria's tower room
Calculating the 5,000th Moon
In Maria's tower room, as she taps her pencil against her lips and calculates when the 5,000th moon will rise. Serena the hare is nearby, sometimes on her lap, sometimes on her bed, quiet and soft and gray. The sky is dark outside, with stars shining out there as on the ceiling of the room. A breeze drifts gently in from time to time, lifting the sheer white curtains that Loveday had washed with rosemary and mint, or lavender, take your pick...
Comments for "Calculating the 5,000th Moon"
License details for "Calculating the 5,000th Moon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Woman Humming by Hailey Rose +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Writing by moai15 at freesound.org +)
- Wind through the trees by Sara Oglesbee +)