Search for atmospheres
“The castle of Cair Paravel on its little hill towered up above them; before them were the sands, with rocks and little pools of salt water, and seaweed, and the smell of the sea and long miles of bluish-green waves breaking for ever and ever on the beach. And oh, the cry of the seagulls! Have you ever heard it? Can you remember?”
Comments for "Cair Paravel"
License details for "Cair Paravel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Medieval Minstrel Music by Brandon Feichter +)
- Seagulls background by By Inchadney - www.freesound.org +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Party Atmosphere by FreqMan from http://freesound.org +)
- Girl Giggles by holadios from http://freesound.org +)
- Running on Grass by Slave2theLight from http://www.freesound.org +)