Search for atmospheres
some sounds from the back room of the Musain
"...sarcasms, sallies, jests, that French thing which is called entrain, and that English thing which is called humor, good and bad taste, good and bad reasons, all the wild pyrotechnics of dialogue, mounting together and crossing from all points of the room, produced a sort of merry bombardment over their heads."
in the other room, the cafe is doing good business; outside, carts roll down the afternoon streets of paris. inside, a comfortable fire is burning (handy if you have any charters you'd like to ignite), and a group which barely missed becoming historic can be found talking, drinking, shouting (only a little bit), and pointedly whistling songs about appreciating your mother the republic.
Comments for "Cafe Musain"
License details for "Cafe Musain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- interior walla cafe voices by dcaudio from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- Beer Bottle, Handling* by http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Shut Up and Sit Down by Lona Mori from https://rogueintel.com +)
- Montmartre in the Afternoon by Mxsmanic from http://freesound.org +)
- Lillibullero_Whistled by P.Howe from http://freesound.org +)