Search for atmospheres
Cadfael's Monastery in Shrewsbury
Cadfael has invited you over for a little mulled wine and a chat. You arrive early, and decide to go into the church while you wait for him to finish vespers. The church is lit golden with the quiet flicker of many candles, and you can hear the chanting of the monks as you page through the beautiful illuminated texts of the church.
Comments for "Cadfael's Monastery"
License details for "Cadfael's Monastery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Library Ambience by blouhond from http://freesound.org +)
- Candle Buzz by Evgeniy +)
- Gregorian Monks by https://archive.org/details/GregorianChantMass +)
- Footsteps sound effect by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOxQqZ9-Nw +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- General Murmur - Echoey Space by peridactyloptrix +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license