Search for atmospheres
"Gene, you called me Babe!"
Bastogne WWII 2.0
It's frigid cold! Your face, feet, and hands are numb, it's the tail end of WWII during the harsh winter of Belgium. You're watching the line and no one seems to be making any movement, but the distant sound gunfire tells you otherwise. An occasional whooshing sound of artillery barrages keeps you on your toes as you never know when it's going to hit your position next.
Comments for "Bastogne WWII 2.0"
License details for "Bastogne WWII 2.0"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- distant gunfires by cheeseheadburger +)
- light wind by Dani Diez +)
- Howitzer - Overhead, Distant by GuardianSoldier +)
- Wind Through Trees by https://freesound.org/people/spoonbender/sounds/244942/ +)
- Tent Tarp Flapping 1 by Huggy13ear at www.freesound.org +)
- walking in snow by internet +)
- small gunfight by jgrzinich +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)