Search for atmospheres
At Pumat Sol's Invulnerable Vagrant on a rainy Zadash day
At the Invulnerable Vagrant
"Oh hello there! Would ya mind wiping your feet on the mat when ya come in? Respectfully, there's a lot of mud out there and Prime slipped on a wet patch earlier, nearly cracked his head right open—I can assure ya those magnification lenses are not exactly a quick and easy replacement either... Aaanyhow, what kind of quality service can I myselves provide for ya here at the Invulnerable Vagrant today?"
[For an immersive experience, combine with scores from Matt Mercer's "Peaceful" playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_y9HhHHuQaQQDi1EwEIcesLooV1Be260]
Comments for "At the Invulnerable Vagrant"
License details for "At the Invulnerable Vagrant"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candelabrum guttering by -k-is_the_author +)
- rain patter by desdur from freesound.org +)
- toolbox by fennelliot from http://freesound.org *)
- Door opening and closing by Freqman from freesound.org +)
- Pencil Scratching by Llearners from Youtube +)
- Finding Books by Ryding from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on tiled floor by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- glow riff by staticpony1 +)
*) Soundsnap.com license