Search for atmospheres
Arkham is every bit as terrifying as you were told. The screams of the criminally insane reverberate off the walls and you flinch every time an inmate bangs wantonly on the door of their cell begging for release. You know you belong here just as much as everyone else, and after a while the wails become almost a sweet song inside your mind. Yet it doesn't make the laughter in the cell next to yours make you feel any better.
Comments for "Arkham Asylum"
License details for "Arkham Asylum"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Background Screaming by *)
- Badge Access Door by LOFerell +)
- banging door by MAJ061785 at freesounds.org +)
- Dark Ambience by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on tile by Rutgermuller from http://freesound.org +)
- Gurney Rolling by Sound Effects - Topic from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUS6MSNqMfmfmwZ3DXnUtCQ +)
- Agony Screams b by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
- Jerome Valeska Laugh by Youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license