Search for atmospheres
Agatha Christie's fictional alter ego
Ariadne Oliver, Mystery Writer
Mrs. Oliver, like her creator, is fond of eating apples and of getting her best writing inspiration in the bath tub. She is doing both at the moment, jotting down ideas on a notepad balanced on the edge of the tub. City noises drift in from the open window of her London flat, and in her study her assistant is playing a classical record while typing up Mrs. Oliver's newest manuscript. She is meeting her friend Hercule Poirot later, but right now she is wondering if "The Body in the Library" would be a good title...
Comments for "Ariadne Oliver, Mystery Writer"
License details for "Ariadne Oliver, Mystery Writer"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- quick writing pencil on paper by 123jorre456 from http://freesound.org +)
- Water in bathtub by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Adagio - Johann Sebastian Bach by https://musopen.org/music/performer/li-mei/ +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Typewriter by tams_kp from freesound.org +)
- New York traffic by XTR from http://freesound.org +)
- Eating Watermelon by zvukirukami on freesound.org +)