Search for atmospheres
Agatha Christie's classic: one by one, the guests on the island meet a grisly fate...
And Then There Were None
It started so well, being invited to a weekend party at the glamorous 1930s mansion on a small island off the coast of Devon, England. But now it's night, and you can't believe how creepy and isolated the island seems, even though you can faintly hear noises from the harbor and see its lights. You stand on the rocky shore, wishing the ferry would come back so you could leave. The other guests are trying to get the gramophone to work--you hear the sound through an open window in the mansion's drawing room. Wait...was that a scream?!
Comments for "And Then There Were None"
License details for "And Then There Were None"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Scream by adriancalzon from http://freesound.org +)
- Boat's Horn by nathanprtII (http://www.freesound.org/people/nathanprtII/) +)
- walking footsteps, gentle by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
- Gramophone by Setuniman from freesound.org +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)