Search for atmospheres
Hanging out at Lux
An evening at Lux
Another busy evening at Lux, as you sit above the crowded area with Lucifer, where it's a little quieter. You can hear the bar, and next to you you can hear Lucifer in conversation, laughing occasionally and pouring himself a drink.
Alternatively: You sit in the upstairs lounge as you hear Lucifer playing the piano below you, accompanying a pretty singer. People are chatting, the bar is still serving drinks and you enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.
(I've added the second song on mute, you can turn the dubstep off if it bothers you and switch to the calmer song on the right.)
Comments for "An evening at Lux"
License details for "An evening at Lux"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Dubstep Loop by Don Diggler +)
- Bang bang Piano by Emily McGarve +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Matt Smith's evil laugh by Matt Smith +)
- club chatter london by mlteenie from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
*) Soundsnap.com license