Search for atmospheres
Typical Morning in Algoma (Steam and Shadow)
Algoma, Valley of Flowers
The wind rustles softly across the wheat fields. A horse whinnies in the distance, barely discernable over the sounds of the nearby mills. The smells of wheat, corn, and cedar waft peacefully through the air. You hear an explosion nearby and turn to see thick black smoke billowing out the open windows of Suleeta's house. A figure runs outside and trips, sprawling in the grass outside it. You shake your head and go back to work, ignoring the faint sound of crackling fire, it'll be out soon, besides, there's rarely just one. After a few minutes, you hear the second explosion and turn instinctively to look at the Watermill in time to see Otetiani step outside, and turn on the "Put Out Suleeta's House Valve". That man has saved the town so many times...
(Algoma, Chapawee Territories, Western Eshana)
Comments for "Algoma, Valley of Flowers"
License details for "Algoma, Valley of Flowers"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Horse in forest whinnies by arnaud coutancier from freesound.org +)
- Hand Drums 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Native American Flute by kerri from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Explosions by tamija daniel +)
- Watermill by ulli from http://freesound.org +)